- Become an internet marketing technician
- Develop and implement strategies to promote products and services
- Develop and implement web marketing strategies to manage a company’s online presence
- Special focus on Women in Business
- Learn how to create and launch an online business
- Become proficient in SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, and AdWords
- Web design and development
- WordPress, use of themes and plugins
The current trend in marketing is moving away from traditional newspaper ads and transitioning to digital marketing. Internet or digital marketing includes the marketing toolbox that companies utilize to promote a product or service via the internet.
Through this certificate in digital marketing, students will acquire skills that will enable them to exercise the profession of internet marketing technician, which combines knowledge and competencies of both marketing and information technologies in order to achieve the sales objectives of organizations.
The internet marketing technician provides companies with technical support and advice on the development and implementation of non-traditional strategies to promote products and services. A diploma in digital marketing gives students the tools to analyze web analytics, evaluate consumer expectations and online behavior, and coordinate web-marketing and promotion campaigns.
Skill acquired in this program include:
- Web development and programming
- Marketing across social media platforms
- Banner placement and advertisement
- Email marketing and mobile marketing
- Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, pay per click campaigns
- Internet video marketing, YouTube Marketing
Potential employment opportunities exist with companies looking for online visibility and presence to ensure the sale of their product or simply to in order to promote their brand. Naturally, online retailers will be the principal vector of employment for the internet marketing technician.
The role of the Internet marketing technician is to develop and implement web marketing strategies to manage a company’s presence on the Internet; analyze and interpret market trends; prepare and present analytical reports; assess consumer needs and expectations; develop promotional strategies; develop and implement marketing and visibility campaigns for electronic media, the internet, search engines and social media; create and optimize web-site content and multimedia development tools;