About TAV College
TAV College is a private College, providing College level education. Our programs and courses are accredited by the Ministère de l’Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport (MELS). Full-time students are eligible for loans and bursaries from the ministry program.
The ultimate goal of the College is to train people who are competent, responsible, and well integrated into Quebec society.
Through this, the College aims to:
• provide students with the foundation necessary to develop their critical thinking and develop their independence
• allow them to develop themselves personally, academically and professionally
• nourish and stimulate their intellectual and interpersonal curiosity
• give them the desire to discover Quebec society and to integrate it.
To achieve these goals, the College supports its Educational Project on four values, four essential foundations from which all students and the College employees work closely together:
• Personal commitment
• The development of the individual
• Awareness of others and our environment
• Opening up to the world.
What makes TAV College different?
- We have a friendly, smaller-campus, approach;
- Hands on training in a real workplace;
- We enjoy a multilingual setting;
- We focus on real academic success;
- We guide you toward the program that best fits your needs;
- We offer workshops and peer tutoring for students who require added help.